Thursday, November 11, 2010

Catch up Time

 
For those interested, this is the large painting I did for the church event back in October. It was used for a background for families to have their photos taken at the Luau. We had a great time. This painting is about 9' by 12', painted on a canvas drop cloth with leftover latex house paint. I had a great time working on it.




This sketch is for IF Transportation. I didn't get it posted in time for the deadline. Turns out if I don't get things posted by the time my kids get home from school, it doesn't get posted that day. "My" computer is the "best" one of course, so it gets used for homework, FB etc. Teens, gee.


This is the sketch for IF Spooky. Also didn't get it posted in time for the IF deadline.


I'm currently working on the post for IF this week. I hope to get it done before the kids get home from school, LOL.

Thanks for looking!

No comments:

Post a Comment